Conference Baskets

There are so many great ideas out there for keeping the kids focused while watching Conference. Every 6 months I've printed off a packet that my kids can do while watching. I decided to be a bit more creative this time and put together a basket of goodies for each of the kids. I found these cute wire baskets at Target in the dollar section. Some of the items in the baskets are: some of their favorite snacks, small toys, pencils, crayons, Conference Squares with stickers (it's like bingo), and Conference Packets.  We're all set!









8 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!!!! And cute too!!

    I would love for you to share this at my Flaunt It Friday link party. There are also TWO amazing giveaways this week! It closes Sunday at midnight.

    http://www.dottedlinecrafts.com/2012/03/flaunt-it-friday.html

    Looking forward to more posts,
    Sarah@
    www.dottedlinecrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, Thank you for letting me know of your link party and I did share. Love your site too!!

      Delete
  2. Bonnie, these are so cute! How did you make the name tags with white on color paper??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! It's a digital scrapbook tag that I added the names to in Photoshop Elements then printed out on white cardstock. Super easy!!

      Delete
  3. I love this idea!!! Where do you find those cute baskets? So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the baskets at Target in the dollar section!

      Delete
  4. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Conference Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.
    Conference Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!